Skip to main content

Buckpassers..


It's the exam season and people are busy studying including myself,but some situations made me write this post..It's like my head is going to explode with these ideas so I want to spill them out,by the way this is my blog,so I can say anything I want to..right? So if you think I'm wrong feel free to comment below. So lets get started..!!


This is the second semester exams,so we already faced the 1st sem exam and personally I learned so many lessons,and I made sure that this time I avoided all the mistakes I did in the first sem (like not attending to lectures continuously.) So I thought other people did the same..but it seems that most people haven't even realized what they are doing and what they have done yet. It's kinda creepy coz I thought best people come to this university... I mean sometimes I wonder how did they end up here when looking at their behaviors.. I mean maybe they did well before but now... It kind of makes me angry to see how they are wasting money..If it was their own money then I won't care for sure,but they are wasting money belongs to the government. Actually I think that's the same reason they waste money..If it was their money I'm sure they will come to lectures everyday and stay in library for hours. So if government decides to ask us to pay money for our education I won't oppose it coz then only these people use their brains.. What a waste..they end up here with highest marks,do nothing and leave the university as graduates..

Most of the people are so passionate about learning when there's an exam..like whats happening now in the university..libraries and photocopy centers are  so crowded.. I don't think that is called education. It's called survival.Honestly when stepping in to this university I never expected a world class university to be like this. It's frustrating to see how people behave..It's actually not a problem with the uni. It's a problem of the students..They spend the months partying and when there's an exam they expect others to help them..and when people refuse to help they starts blaming. IF there's a one to take blame that's also YOU. I mean life is about taking decisions and paying back.. So if you decided to skip lecs and have some fun it's YOU who should pay the price.Not another student who spent entire semester with books.It's not like lecturers are charging you if you go to lecturers everyday..and they teach everyone equally..So why not go there and learn?Some people will say we don't understand a single thing the lecturer is saying,so why will we go there? Really?Then there are tons of books and unlimited internet facilities provided. You can use them right? Be honest to yourself. The reason you are like this is you know in the end you'll photocopy someone's note and ask a bright student to teach you and survive is the truth..

 You forgot your responsibilities as a student and decided to have fun.So you don't have a right to point a finger on any other person for your failures.Just think about it.. The reason you are here...what your parents and your former teachers are expecting from you... Why do you always expect others to teach you and save you from exams and blame them if they are not ready to help you? Personally I'm getting damn angry when people who have not even seen the lecturers face once coming and asking for my notes.. I spend 4 hours per day just to come to university and people who's living 5 minutes away from the uni is asking for my notes? Just think about it,whether it is fair..If I give today they'll expect that from me tomorrow also.So I'll say NO from now onward..So that in next year they'll go to lecs have notes of their own. If people from my university reading this never ever think about asking for my help if you are also kind of a person I mentioned above. How can you even think about depending on others all the time..I should say that it looks really pathetic..

"Nobody cares about your excuses, nobody pities you for procrastinating,nobody is going to coddle you because you are lazy.It's your ASS..You move it..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get 90+ for GCE A/L Chemistry paper..

Well  for most of the people doing A/Ls in science stream, chemistry is a nightmare, especially for physical science students. So today I'm going to tell you how to write to a chemistry paper in a much different way than you always do. Well it worked for me,and you should test this way with a model paper or in a term test before you go to exam.This saves time and also you can easily score 90+.

How to survive A/Ls in 3 months...

Today is the first of May and there are exactly three months until GCE A/L exams begin. I intend to help people who has realized this and started panicking and feeling lost, but not only A/L students but also any student with any upcoming exam can use these tips to ace your exam. I will first explain why most of us usually wait until the day before deadline to do stuff. It's explained by Parkinson's law which states that " Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion". What it means is, if we are given a week to finish a task we will finish it within the week and if we are given an year to finish the same task we will spend the whole year doing it. Well that's how usually us, lazy humans work. Now that you know what happened there is no time to regret about how we procrastinated on unnecessary things etc. Now it's time to damage control. I will not gurantee you will get 3As by following these. (It's possible depending on

Good books for students studying for GCE A/L examination...

As we all know A/Ls is a very tough exam and you will not be able to finish it successfully by just studying.It needs practice,timing and all.So the best way to do it is do exercises and improve knowledge,i did A/Ls in physical science stream and in sinhala medium,so based on my experience i will recommend anyone to use following books.There may be books better than following list,but books below were used by me. Chemistry almost every book by hemachandra basnayaka Akabanika rasayanaya by Aruna Bandara (there are two books for inorganic chemistry,these books will help you in for the doubts you will have in doing mcqs) Akabanika rasayana pilibanda gunathmaka ha pramanathmaka wishleshanaya by Ranga gunarathna(this also will help you in mcqs) Organic chemistry by jayathilaka(this book is very good and it will help you to understand concepts in organic chemistry better) Physics Prof D.D.N balo dayas' books yanthra vidyawa by lakshaman dissanayaka(questionsin this book  are