Skip to main content

Happily ever after...


Every fairy tale ends with this line "and then they lived happily ever after"... But Are you living happily ever after?I'm not..I think this is the worst month I've ever had and that is also the same reason behind this I'm not being able to post everyday.My life is so miserable these days and it's like I'm going to crack soon...Once the pressure is too high,for an extent I won't be able to bear,I will crack,end up as a lunatic or maybe even die.Those are the possibilities I can see.And there's one more thing.Living the moment..That's what I have been doing so far.There will be a day I won't be able to continue this and that will be the end.

There is a famous saying in Zen Buddhism “Have good trust in yourself … not in the One that you think you should be, but in the One that you are.” That is a good advice for someone in a same situation like me.Have faith that everything will be all right soon and live on that belief..


This is where my songs start helping me...(If you read my playlist then you'd probably know which song I'm talking about).. Yeah it's this song and it can do miracles...

I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"

Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith

"The climb" by Miley Cyrus...This is the song keeps me living and helps me to overcome each and every time I'm in a problem or feeling down.. It gives me strength to overcome difficulties I'm facing.Whenever I listen to it,it sort of pumps me energy and courage to live..I'm really sorry for not posting daily and I apologize about that..but hope to be in my track soon..

More about my life..

Close call..!!!

By the skin of my teeth..

Naked,with black sock..

Ki Cho ll Bu..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get 90+ for GCE A/L Chemistry paper..

Well  for most of the people doing A/Ls in science stream, chemistry is a nightmare, especially for physical science students. So today I'm going to tell you how to write to a chemistry paper in a much different way than you always do. Well it worked for me,and you should test this way with a model paper or in a term test before you go to exam.This saves time and also you can easily score 90+.

How to survive A/Ls in 3 months...

Today is the first of May and there are exactly three months until GCE A/L exams begin. I intend to help people who has realized this and started panicking and feeling lost, but not only A/L students but also any student with any upcoming exam can use these tips to ace your exam. I will first explain why most of us usually wait until the day before deadline to do stuff. It's explained by Parkinson's law which states that " Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion". What it means is, if we are given a week to finish a task we will finish it within the week and if we are given an year to finish the same task we will spend the whole year doing it. Well that's how usually us, lazy humans work. Now that you know what happened there is no time to regret about how we procrastinated on unnecessary things etc. Now it's time to damage control. I will not gurantee you will get 3As by following these. (It's possible depending on

Good books for students studying for GCE A/L examination...

As we all know A/Ls is a very tough exam and you will not be able to finish it successfully by just studying.It needs practice,timing and all.So the best way to do it is do exercises and improve knowledge,i did A/Ls in physical science stream and in sinhala medium,so based on my experience i will recommend anyone to use following books.There may be books better than following list,but books below were used by me. Chemistry almost every book by hemachandra basnayaka Akabanika rasayanaya by Aruna Bandara (there are two books for inorganic chemistry,these books will help you in for the doubts you will have in doing mcqs) Akabanika rasayana pilibanda gunathmaka ha pramanathmaka wishleshanaya by Ranga gunarathna(this also will help you in mcqs) Organic chemistry by jayathilaka(this book is very good and it will help you to understand concepts in organic chemistry better) Physics Prof D.D.N balo dayas' books yanthra vidyawa by lakshaman dissanayaka(questionsin this book  are