Skip to main content

Think before you speak...

First I should apologize from you because I couldn't post anything new for past few days..Today I'm going to talk about something happened to everyone including me.I'm sure you have gone through bitter situations maybe coz of what you said or  what another one said.So I'm going to tell you about such a situation I went through about 2 years ago.

There are so many different types of people in this world.Each and every person is unique.I have my own way of thinking and you have your own.No one can change it and we also can not force anyone to change.We have to respect others and our way of thinking should not harm or hurt another.We have a freedom to think whatever we want or do whatever we want to do,but it shouldn't be a trouble for another person.We should know the limit of anything.Even when it comes to talking, something we say might be a joke for someone.He will just take it as a joke and forget it later,but there are some people who get hurt by it and spend days thinking about it.That is why we should be careful of what we say.Even just a one word can make some one commit suicide.And you should be extra cautious if the person you are speaking with is someone you don't know.If you know what type of a person you are talking to,then you know how he or she will react,but for an unknown person it's too dangerous.

If you want to earn respect,you should first give it.People will not respect you just because you are older than them or much experienced than them.The first impression you give will make an image in someone mind.If you treat somebody badly then do you think they'll ever respect you?or will you become their role model?As I said you have to respect others to earn it.Be nice to others always.Just help them because they are humans.Not coz they are from your country,your religion,your school,university or working place.Learn to respect humanity.If you don't have anything good to say then you shouldn't say anything at all.

I think you all have heard this famous saying that "A man alone in a crowd is worse than a man in an isolated island".That happened to me few years ago.When I went to get a medical report to get a driving license I was alone with so many unknown people around me,hundreds of them.I was so nervous and I almost felt like I'm not me any more.When it was my turn I went to the doctor to get his sign and there were a lot more people there around me.He told us to get in a line and he said he had to check something and after that I couldn't hear what he said.I turned around to ask the person who was behind me what he said and he shouted me,"Hey, are you a lunatic?I think you should go and see a psychiatrist."So people in the room started laughing even before I came to senses and realize what just happened. (What he said which I couldn't hear was that nobody shouldn't look anywhere and if someone do they will be considered as mentally unstable people,He should have said that louder.Instead he was whispering,and the nervous and anxious me couldn't hear it).So I was humiliated in public and I spent two days thinking about it.As you know I'm a volunteer at 7 cups of tea(Oh! you didn't know?Then click HERE) and I have came across many people with similar stories.It took me 2 days,but for some people it's years.And there are many people who became lunatics coz of people like that.The person who said that will forget it within a few hours,but the damage he had done will be a lifetime one.

In some cases,some people have committed suicide just because another one's cruel joke.It maybe fun for the person when he do it,but how will he react when he hears that his joke caused another ones death.If someone die coz of me,it will be unbearable for me and it will hurt me till I die one day.

Be careful of whatever that comes out of your mouth.It maybe something too hurtful to leave someone's mind.A tongue has no bones,but it is strong enough to break a heart.So be careful with your words....  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get 90+ for GCE A/L Chemistry paper..

Well  for most of the people doing A/Ls in science stream, chemistry is a nightmare, especially for physical science students. So today I'm going to tell you how to write to a chemistry paper in a much different way than you always do. Well it worked for me,and you should test this way with a model paper or in a term test before you go to exam.This saves time and also you can easily score 90+.

How to survive A/Ls in 3 months...

Today is the first of May and there are exactly three months until GCE A/L exams begin. I intend to help people who has realized this and started panicking and feeling lost, but not only A/L students but also any student with any upcoming exam can use these tips to ace your exam. I will first explain why most of us usually wait until the day before deadline to do stuff. It's explained by Parkinson's law which states that " Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion". What it means is, if we are given a week to finish a task we will finish it within the week and if we are given an year to finish the same task we will spend the whole year doing it. Well that's how usually us, lazy humans work. Now that you know what happened there is no time to regret about how we procrastinated on unnecessary things etc. Now it's time to damage control. I will not gurantee you will get 3As by following these. (It's possible depending on

Good books for students studying for GCE A/L examination...

As we all know A/Ls is a very tough exam and you will not be able to finish it successfully by just studying.It needs practice,timing and all.So the best way to do it is do exercises and improve knowledge,i did A/Ls in physical science stream and in sinhala medium,so based on my experience i will recommend anyone to use following books.There may be books better than following list,but books below were used by me. Chemistry almost every book by hemachandra basnayaka Akabanika rasayanaya by Aruna Bandara (there are two books for inorganic chemistry,these books will help you in for the doubts you will have in doing mcqs) Akabanika rasayana pilibanda gunathmaka ha pramanathmaka wishleshanaya by Ranga gunarathna(this also will help you in mcqs) Organic chemistry by jayathilaka(this book is very good and it will help you to understand concepts in organic chemistry better) Physics Prof D.D.N balo dayas' books yanthra vidyawa by lakshaman dissanayaka(questionsin this book  are