Skip to main content

A great site for people with problems and people who like to help others...

Few years ago there was a day that I was confused.On that day i didn't had anyone to talk to,I didn't had anyone to share my feelings with.. So I decided to search on net for a  help...there were many sites which had this online counseling feature,but most of them were not for free,then I found this site called 7 cups of tea  and what I had do was to chat 30 minutes with a counselor and if I'm satisfied with their service then to make an account for free and continue talking,actually I felt extremely good after talking with a counselor that day.Also there were self help guides and my counselor guided me to read those too.


Last year when I had free time after finishing schooling, I  was wondering what to do,and I suddenly knew what I had to do.So I became a listener at the 7 cups of tea,we can volunteer as listeners there too,to help people with little problems...like I got help when I needed,now I'm helping others.It feels great after helping someone to solve their problems.....

 Mental health is equally important as physical health. Just like you go to a doctor when you are sick, mental health problems needs professional care too. So be kind to yourself and don't hesitate to seek help when needed. Stay safe, Stay healthy.





Comments

  1. "So what do you recommend, 7 cups or betterhelp ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Thank you for reading my blog. In my personal opinion if you need professional counselling then betterhelp is the place for you. They hire only qualified therapists while in 7 cups even you or me can become a listener. 7 cups is not bad but it's always better to seek professional care in a health crisis.

      Delete
  2. Can you do a post about post A/L life.perhaps containing info on what courses to follow or any thoughts about redoing the exams and such.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to get 90+ for GCE A/L Chemistry paper..

Well  for most of the people doing A/Ls in science stream, chemistry is a nightmare, especially for physical science students. So today I'm going to tell you how to write to a chemistry paper in a much different way than you always do. Well it worked for me,and you should test this way with a model paper or in a term test before you go to exam.This saves time and also you can easily score 90+.

How to survive A/Ls in 3 months...

Today is the first of May and there are exactly three months until GCE A/L exams begin. I intend to help people who has realized this and started panicking and feeling lost, but not only A/L students but also any student with any upcoming exam can use these tips to ace your exam. I will first explain why most of us usually wait until the day before deadline to do stuff. It's explained by Parkinson's law which states that " Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion". What it means is, if we are given a week to finish a task we will finish it within the week and if we are given an year to finish the same task we will spend the whole year doing it. Well that's how usually us, lazy humans work. Now that you know what happened there is no time to regret about how we procrastinated on unnecessary things etc. Now it's time to damage control. I will not gurantee you will get 3As by following these. (It's possible depending on

Good books for students studying for GCE A/L examination...

As we all know A/Ls is a very tough exam and you will not be able to finish it successfully by just studying.It needs practice,timing and all.So the best way to do it is do exercises and improve knowledge,i did A/Ls in physical science stream and in sinhala medium,so based on my experience i will recommend anyone to use following books.There may be books better than following list,but books below were used by me. Chemistry almost every book by hemachandra basnayaka Akabanika rasayanaya by Aruna Bandara (there are two books for inorganic chemistry,these books will help you in for the doubts you will have in doing mcqs) Akabanika rasayana pilibanda gunathmaka ha pramanathmaka wishleshanaya by Ranga gunarathna(this also will help you in mcqs) Organic chemistry by jayathilaka(this book is very good and it will help you to understand concepts in organic chemistry better) Physics Prof D.D.N balo dayas' books yanthra vidyawa by lakshaman dissanayaka(questionsin this book  are