Skip to main content

Anonymous - 7

So, among all the numbers 7 is somewhat special than the others. Number 7 is the number of perfection, security, safety and rest. The person I'm going to talk about, is also like that. I always felt safe when she was around me. I first met her 4 years ago,actually it was not the first time I met her,but officially that was the first time. She came late to the class and she had to sit next to me and after our first conversation the image I had in my mind about you was something like this..

(Hehe yeah I know it sounds funny,but that's how it was.)
You were never in the class (everyone knows where you were including the teachers but they always kept asking me where is she where is she...) and it was kind of fun too.. Oneday our chemistry teacher asked me "where's the girl next to you? I can see her bag..but why she's not in the classroom? " I was like oh now what am I going to say... then after a moment I said "I don't know..". Then the teacher was shocked.. "what? you don't know? The girl next to you is missing and you don't know? " Her reaction was so funny that I barely stopped laughing. Even though she knew you were doing something related to your MILITARY stuff she always wanted to confirm it.

Can you remember that day? The day we didn't go to that musical event organized by our school and instead spent time in the library.. You could have gone there but you didn't want to leave me alone there so you stayed with me.. Thanks for that.. It was just you and me there doing some applied maths exercises.. With time that image I had in my mind changed to something like this.

we were like sisters right? sharing secrets and everything.. 
Especially after spending one night at mercury house with all the people in my class, I learned that everyone are much better, a lot better than I thought they were.
We screamed while watching "Oculus" that night and all of us were scared to death, remember? And we  did our best to avoid mirrors :).

Thanks a lot for your visit that day... I was so happy to see you after a long time :). Just don't mind those 2 idiots who ruined our time together ;).

You are the keeper of most of my secrets and you are one who gives me advice always. (really you are so wise than you seems to be.. lol :p) Lucky seven ha? well I'm so lucky to have a friend like you. I will never forget the time we spent together, our silly jokes, gossips and everything we did. Thank you for being my friend for past 4 years. I know it is very hard for someone to be with me coz of my stupid behavior. So Thanks for ignoring my silly mistakes and being my friend..


 "Life will give you many chances and paths to select.. Be wise and select what you really really want to... You have selected your path, and I have mine. If our paths cross one day in the future,we'll meet again. Till that day I will keep you always in my heart as the friend who is always there for me. ".

Photo credits : Sarala chandrachapa and ashami kotugoda.. Thanks alot guys...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to get 90+ for GCE A/L Chemistry paper..

Well  for most of the people doing A/Ls in science stream, chemistry is a nightmare, especially for physical science students. So today I'm going to tell you how to write to a chemistry paper in a much different way than you always do. Well it worked for me,and you should test this way with a model paper or in a term test before you go to exam.This saves time and also you can easily score 90+.

How to survive A/Ls in 3 months...

Today is the first of May and there are exactly three months until GCE A/L exams begin. I intend to help people who has realized this and started panicking and feeling lost, but not only A/L students but also any student with any upcoming exam can use these tips to ace your exam. I will first explain why most of us usually wait until the day before deadline to do stuff. It's explained by Parkinson's law which states that " Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion". What it means is, if we are given a week to finish a task we will finish it within the week and if we are given an year to finish the same task we will spend the whole year doing it. Well that's how usually us, lazy humans work. Now that you know what happened there is no time to regret about how we procrastinated on unnecessary things etc. Now it's time to damage control. I will not gurantee you will get 3As by following these. (It's possible depending on

Good books for students studying for GCE A/L examination...

As we all know A/Ls is a very tough exam and you will not be able to finish it successfully by just studying.It needs practice,timing and all.So the best way to do it is do exercises and improve knowledge,i did A/Ls in physical science stream and in sinhala medium,so based on my experience i will recommend anyone to use following books.There may be books better than following list,but books below were used by me. Chemistry almost every book by hemachandra basnayaka Akabanika rasayanaya by Aruna Bandara (there are two books for inorganic chemistry,these books will help you in for the doubts you will have in doing mcqs) Akabanika rasayana pilibanda gunathmaka ha pramanathmaka wishleshanaya by Ranga gunarathna(this also will help you in mcqs) Organic chemistry by jayathilaka(this book is very good and it will help you to understand concepts in organic chemistry better) Physics Prof D.D.N balo dayas' books yanthra vidyawa by lakshaman dissanayaka(questionsin this book  are