Skip to main content

I love you...


"love is like wind, you can't see it but you can feel it." - Nicolas Sparks

It feels great when you love someone ane that someone loves you back. I'm sure that all of us have lost someone or something in our lives and it sure is painful. Especially if it's someone it hurts more. Today I'm going to talk about the one I love most..actually it should be the one I loved coz that one is not with me anymore.. She said good bye to me forever on 14th June. It was unexpected. I was coming home from uni and my mom first asked me how was my exam and then she gave me the bad news.

She is none other than my cat, Apsara... I know you must be laughing now coz it's not a name someone will use to call a cat, but for me she is not just a cat. She was my best friend and my everything. She was the one who was with me 24 ×7 for 2 years. She even slept with me in my bed. Even when I had a shower she made sure to wait near the door till I come out. With time she became like a part of my body and now I'm feeling like a disabled person.


Now there is no one to sleep on my books when I'm studying or to play with my pens when I'm writing. No one is waiting for me when I return home from uni. No one to cuddle when it's cold at night. I'm so lonely and miss you alot...


Even though i diagnosed her illness and knew the treatment I couldn't do it coz of the lack of facilities in this country. After walking to a dozens of pharmacies I got to know that, that medicine is prohibited to use in our country. What kind of a nonsense is that? I called some doctors in other countries and they said my diagnosis is correct and the only treatment is the one I guessed.. How am I supposed to save her in a country like this? The next day she died.. who is the one to take responsibility ? Definitely it's my fault in the first place for having a pet in a sick country like this.. There is nothing for animals here except a bunch of veterinary surgeons who gives antibiotics for every illness. Actually we can't blame them coz they don't have any proper way of diagnosing illneses. No MRI machines, no biopsies or ultra sounds.. so how are they suppose to know what is the illness. Animals can't talk by the way.. so I wish someone will build hospitals for animals atleast one per province.. So that no one will go through the suffering I'm going through now... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get 90+ for GCE A/L Chemistry paper..

Well  for most of the people doing A/Ls in science stream, chemistry is a nightmare, especially for physical science students. So today I'm going to tell you how to write to a chemistry paper in a much different way than you always do. Well it worked for me,and you should test this way with a model paper or in a term test before you go to exam.This saves time and also you can easily score 90+.

How to survive A/Ls in 3 months...

Today is the first of May and there are exactly three months until GCE A/L exams begin. I intend to help people who has realized this and started panicking and feeling lost, but not only A/L students but also any student with any upcoming exam can use these tips to ace your exam. I will first explain why most of us usually wait until the day before deadline to do stuff. It's explained by Parkinson's law which states that " Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion". What it means is, if we are given a week to finish a task we will finish it within the week and if we are given an year to finish the same task we will spend the whole year doing it. Well that's how usually us, lazy humans work. Now that you know what happened there is no time to regret about how we procrastinated on unnecessary things etc. Now it's time to damage control. I will not gurantee you will get 3As by following these. (It's possible depending on

Good books for students studying for GCE A/L examination...

As we all know A/Ls is a very tough exam and you will not be able to finish it successfully by just studying.It needs practice,timing and all.So the best way to do it is do exercises and improve knowledge,i did A/Ls in physical science stream and in sinhala medium,so based on my experience i will recommend anyone to use following books.There may be books better than following list,but books below were used by me. Chemistry almost every book by hemachandra basnayaka Akabanika rasayanaya by Aruna Bandara (there are two books for inorganic chemistry,these books will help you in for the doubts you will have in doing mcqs) Akabanika rasayana pilibanda gunathmaka ha pramanathmaka wishleshanaya by Ranga gunarathna(this also will help you in mcqs) Organic chemistry by jayathilaka(this book is very good and it will help you to understand concepts in organic chemistry better) Physics Prof D.D.N balo dayas' books yanthra vidyawa by lakshaman dissanayaka(questionsin this book  are